Massachusetts/Rhode Island MGMA provides this Career page as an affordable service to the medical practice community.
Members and non-members are welcome to participate. Send your career notices to Info@mmgma.com in an email or as an email attachment. An attachment should be an original file [IE: Microsoft Word]. A notice will remain online for 30-days, but can be renewed for an additional 30-days at the same rate. Massachusetts/ Rhode Island MGMA members can post a career notice free of charge. The fee to nonmembers is $99 per notice. Payment needs to be received in full before the career posting is uploaded to the website.
Surgical Practice Office Manager
Multi provider, multi office, West Suburban Boston Massachusetts surgical group seeks an individual with prior physician practice management experience. Proven track record in financial, operations, compliance, HR and MIS/EMR management required. Outstanding organizational and communication skills mandatory and minimum 3 years medical administrative experience also needed.
Email resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.Posted 3-17-21
Full time management position available to lead the clinical operations of a busy pediatric practice with 3 offices. This position reports to the Practice Administrator and supervises approximately 30 staff members. Responsibilities include establishing standards of quality patient care, staff, and role development, maintaining clinical protocols, handles high level provider or patient needs, provides oversight of training process, and is the practice’s designated OSHA officer. This position participates on the management team and must keep abreast of industry changes. The successful candidate will possess strong management and communication skills. RN licensure required.
Apply to: email@example.com
Triage (RN) Nurse
At New England OB/GYN Associates, we understand that every employee is responsible for creating a positive patient experience and seek to hire and reward people that are willing to contribute to that environment. www.neobgyn.org
We have a full time opening for a Triage (RN) Nurse (36 hours/week): Responsibilities include triaging patient phone calls in accordance with professional and office protocols. Perform nursing assessments and provide counseling and teaching to patient. Provide general nursing care to OBGYN patients (non-stress tests, injections) and assist providers with office procedures.
Position requires a nursing license (RN). Labor & Delivery experience preferred. Minimum requirements: at least 1 year of inpatient or outpatient nursing experience in obstetrics or gynecology setting and the ability to function independently.
Benefits include 11 paid holidays, no weekends, paid time off based on years of employment and a company sponsored pension and 401K plan. New England OB/GYN is a 13 physician, 4 Nurse Practitioner, and 1 Physician Assistant group affiliated with Brigham and Women & Hospital. We are located at Chestnut Hill Square in a new medical building with free parking.
***Due to the COVID-19 pandemic this position will be partially remote with 1-2 days in office per week after training is completed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $31.00 - $38.00 per hour
Please send CV to Brianna Keith, Nursing Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
RN Coder – Medicare Advantage
Population Health Management (PHM) is an innovative model of care delivery that aims to improve the health of patients while lowering the overall costs of care. PHM includes best practices and tactics to enhance the patient experience, improve outcomes, and provide better organized and more personalized care to our patients.
Under the direction of the PHM Program Director of Medicare Advantage with support from the PHM Risk Catpure clinical and administrative leadership as well as the PCPO TMP Medical Director, the RN Coder will provide central coding support to primary care practices participating in a Medicare Advantage product. They will assist local teams in developing processes to maximize risk capture opportunities, provide education and training on clinical documentation requirements and diagnosis and establish processes to centrally support improvement and completeness of ambulatory medical record documentation and HCC coding.
Partner with PHM Risk Capture Team and PCPO TMP team to define local and central workflows that will ensure optimal documentation and HCC coding
2. Work closely with local RSO teams to help operationalize defined workflows that will enable care teams and providers to have a consistent and standard approach to risk capture.
3. Establish workgroup of network representatives to foster sharing of risk capture best practices and provide insight on network needs to ensure central processes are offering adequate support and adding value
4. Develop and lead initatives to help right size patient problem lists in an effort to maximize risk cpautre opportunities though identification of suspect conditions, addressing exhsiting gaps, using both to help RSOs clean-up and maintain patient problem lists
5. Partner with PHM MD Risk coding educator to develop and enhance materials on appropriate HCC documentation & coding as well as effectively use of techonology to achieve optimal risk capture
6. Assist in offering additional support to expand current peer-to peer education program intended to orient providers to HCC coding along with how to effectively document in the Electronic Health Record
7. Participates in developing, implementing and reviwing reports and applications supporting HCC/risk Capture with key stakeholders (i.e. Data and Analytics Organization, Professional Billing Office)
8. Maintains up to date knowledge of current changes of coding practices through continued education and reading resource materials
1. RN graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
2. 3+ Years experience with medical terminology and reviewing of medical records in a clinical setting
3. Strong Organizational management , preferably in a healthcare setting
4. Strong PC / Microsoft application skills including Word, Advanced Excel, and PowerPoint.
5. Experience in quality improvement or process improvement activities preferred.
6. Minimal travel to Regional Service Organizations (RSOs), practices and hospitals within network.